I have suffered with Psoriasis for the last 8 years or so. Its a terrible, irritating and on going ailment with no cure !!! I tried everything from professional expensive dermatologists who just give steroids on top of steroids to light UVB therapy, coconut oil, diet changes, life style changes you name it everything basically under the sun. I know there are others out there like me.
YIGANERJING is the only treatment cream that have EVER WORKED for me and others out there. I have thus been so amazed by this cream. I am the sole distributor in RSA and have a great passion to get it to people and clients that really need it. Discover the healing you deserve today for ALL your skin ailments including athletes foot, ezcema, itchy bites and antibacterial properties.
What Is Psoriasis ?
- A condition where the skin cells build up and form scales associated with itchiness and dry patches.
- Various treatments can help and assist, but this condition can’t be cured.
- Requires a medical diagnosis.
- Lab tests and imaging is very rarely required.
- In Chronic stages it can last for years or be lifelong.
- Psoriasis is mostly thought to be an immune system problem. The various triggers include infections, daily stress and cold.
- The most common symptom which appears is a rash on the skin, but often sometimes the rash involves both nails or joints.
- Treatment will aim to remove scales and stop skin cells from growing too quickly.
- Topical ointments, light therapy and medication can offer temporary relief.
What Causes Psoriasis ?
Psoriasis is a common skin condition that causes red itchy, scaly patches of inflamed skin, often on the elbows and knees but may occur anywhere on the body. It is often considered to be genetic and triggered by environmental factors and is not contagious.
There is an acceleration in skin turnover in those suffering from psoriasis, which leads to a buildup of cells on the skin surface and further leads to scaling.
Considered Psoriasis triggers include: daily stress, cold, dry weather and a lack of acceptable sun exposure, dry skin and injury to the skin such as cuts, insect bites and burns.
Specific medications can persuade a psoriasis flare up these include anti-malarials, lithium, and beta-blockers. Both Smoking and excessive alcohol consumption may also aggravate this condition.